Monday, July 5, 2010

True As I'am


My life as a simple man and simple student dream student to thrive and fulfill a dream, that dream slip away in the bars of poverty. Each day that no one else to come with me if the advice of my parents that "if you do not stive to study, whither you have your life. I thankful for young focus to support me, providing my needs to my studies and also reminding me that "ended just because you can provide joy and comfort to your parents when you graduate". Suffering that i even small and warm school because we know more than the given daze sacrifice my parents every day in employment to dump just give us a bright future. Sometimes there are things that i buy, but i know i do not happen because i do not have money to buy i want to buy. So i strive to study and one i would keep my dream to help young focus will help me until i finish my studies, when i was still proud of my parents.

1 comment:

  1. _hi ramil.., i just wanna say that all of us have a dream like you..so we need to study.., and be a good person to others always trust in god so that he will guide you everyday.. ok lovelots;;

    ReplyDelete