Monday, July 19, 2010

My Special Gift From Madam Gina Alexander

NIKE ZOOM KOBE VX

A good morning of Sunday, July 18, 2010 when we were directed to Chowking brother Ronnel U.S. Embasy near where we see them Ma'am babet and ate joy to give us a great gift that we enjoy certain, I thought that we maybe shoes and other gifts from America? WOW! fun of. But before that, to 7:30 am while we place, we first pass which is good Luneta stroll the whole family. Exactly was I have a camera, so you felt like capturing a picture of us first jemuel. We have alternate course for remembrance in that place. But we have also noticed in the area, there is going to be fun run, "Trend For The Environment" they do it to earn the funds they use in various projects for the protection of our environment. Oh! that was the good work .. We therefore intend running , case when we might shine them on their hard we might mob. We return to our main objectives, we proceed to the destination we going to Chowking, soon appeared to us the gift that presents itself to us by Mrs. Gina Alexander case I'm sad because none of that place was Mrs. Gina, and another more surprised we were to give us the gift, a very nice gift. Guess you know tell me the gift that? Nike Zoom Kobe VX a new latest model of nike. Although we will not be included "Kobe Bryant Academy" is still my gift to us from Kobe Bryant. Of course I'm happy as I want to jump I felt super fun. I was first time to have expensive shoes, because my parents just taken my shoes in the dump site is fun to me. So where you been! Here you just, Read my blog!

1 comment: